Friday, September 03, 2010

What's in a name?

Well, I am a huge fan of alliteration so I had to find a blog name that went with Shannon. There are not many words that work with "sh", so I went with the next best thing..."s"! I also like catchy, different, thought provoking, and original. "SuperScrip" was one of the many ideas I came up with that was "available" for my blog address and I like the play on words with Subscript and other related words we already know. It's like knocking on the door of the familiar with the unknown. Being outside the box, but only if you notice! Breaking the rules with subtlety.

Let's look at definitions, according to http://www.yourdictionary.com/ :

Super - adjective
  1. Informal outstanding; exceptionally fine
  2. great, extreme, or excessive
Scrip - noun
  1. a brief writing, as a note, list, receipt, etc.
  2. a small piece or scrap, esp. of paper
So, this is Shannon's Super Scrip! Welcome and enjoy! I will be posting, as time allows, various things on various topics! Peruse (and comment) at your own risk! :)

Kind Regards,
Shannon
Your SuperScrip Stop

No comments:

Post a Comment